Monday, March 28, 2011

IT'S BEEN A WHILE, BUT...

It's been a while, but here I am!  And here I am with a link to what happened when the America Needs Fatima group campaigned for traditional marriage at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island!  You can visit this link to see what it was all about:
http://www.tfpstudentaction.org/what-we-do/street-campaigns/video-pro-homosexuals-at-brown-university-respond-to-peaceful-tfp-rally-with-violence.html?utm_source=sm&utm_medium=email&utm_content=SAE0050&utm_campaign=MainNewsletter

Also, I have to complain about Mr. Scott Brown.  I voted for him because I was hoping he'd stand up for the right to life.  But the bastard is coming out for the Planned Parenthood group!  He refuses to help defund Planned Parenthood and to stop the abortion mills.  He's a jerk, if you ask me.  NO!  He's more than that; he's a traitor!  We elected him because we believed that he would help Massacvhusetts, but no, he's selling us out!

No comments: