Sunday, March 22, 2009

OBAMA, YOU LIAR!

Obama, you are a lying, bloody S.O.B.  You want to push through your anti-life legislation the Freedom of Choice Act, which would allow abortion on demand and force those who won't take part in abortion or mercy kilings to participate in them against their own wishes.  What are you thinking?  With your acts to make me pay for offshore abortions with my tax money is bad enough.  And what are you trying to do with this gay agenda you're supporting?
I'm glad I didn't vote for you because you're trying to brainwash us into going with your dark kingdom of anti-life nightmare!  Well, I won't go along with it.  And millions will stand up against your evil.  You have no heart...nor does that idiot "Catholic" speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi.  This country was built on the foundation of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  And life is THE most important and most fundamental right of them all.  If you want to stay in office for another term, you had better change your heart and see what wrong you are doing.
You will be judged, President Obama.  Take heed of my words.

No comments: