Wednesday, March 4, 2009

USE MY TAXES TO PAY FOR ABORTIONS?

Well, Mr. Obama is trying to use my taxes to pay for his radical pro-death agenda! That's a stupid idea! The jerk wants to implement his FOCA legislation so he can get the unborn into the lions den. It's the stupidest proposal that he has ever come up with. I'm glad that I didn't vote for that guy.
I am a pro-life Democrat. Yes, the Democrats have helped the poor get health care and were advocates for special education for disabled students. But they turned their back on their constituents when they became a pro-choice party. That's why I won't vote for anyone who believes in the pro-death agenda.
It's time we stood up and told Mr. Obama that we won't have our tax dollars being used to pay for abortions. When they tell us about "rape, incest, or the mother's life in danger," that's bull! Only a tiny fractions of pregnancies occur due to rape and incest. And with medical technology improving, in most cases, both the mother and the child can be saved. And if the mother chooses to lose her life in order to save her child, there'll be caring family members to help raise the child.
Use my takes to pay for abortions, Mr. Obama? Not on your frigging life! Remember, pro-choice equals pro-death!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I do not want taxes to pay for an abortion. I am against that. I think that will opn the flood gates to more people be careless about geting pregnat than treat an abortion as a common doctors visit.